Monday, June 1, 2009

Vampire or Werewolf?

I've been constantly debating this topic in my head for the past few days...


1.)Would you rather love a vampire or a werewolf?
And also...
2.)Which would you rather be?


There's definitely pros and cons for both.

1.)I would be happy loving any of them really, but as of right now, vampire is higher up on my list. With a vampire, you get an eternity and beyond of beautiful, undefined love. Who could ask for more?

2.)I would love to be any of them. I think I would rather be a werewolf though...correction, shape-shifter. Having the capability of becoming a wolf and being able to escape from life and just run and run sounds amazing to me. Plus, you don't have to kill things and drink blood to survive, you can phase back and eat human food.

-VB

1 comment:

  1. Although I do love me some vampires, I would rather be a shape-shifter. I mean, they dont age AND you can change back whenever you want....who could argue with that?

    ReplyDelete